Airbnb is one of the world's leading travel & stay booking platform. The objective of this case study is to understand pain points of users and comprehensive analysis of possible solutions.
Tools & Technologies used:
Challenges and learning:
1. Identifying and connecting with active users of Airbn was challenging as many people prefer traditional hotels in India.
2. User penetration is still at nascent stage in India.
Users have 3 major pain points.
1. They have to go through multiple apps to book their vacation.
2. Inability to create own itinerary.
3. Difficult to picture themselves at the location.
I have talked about possible solutions and new features to address all these pain points. I have also suggested a new idea based on neural networks that will enhance customers experience.
05 Nov 2022