In this project, we have implemented a modern-day home automation system using IoT.
* All the sensors are connected to GPIOS/ analog pins(LM35), as per the sensor’s digital or analog Input/Output.
* Light, Fan, Door opening motors are also connected to GPIOS of Wi-Fi module through relays.
* Wi-Fi module is connected to the home Wi-Fi such that it can send data to the cloud which is connected through Device Id and cloud API.
* Software and Hardware configuration is done on Bolt Cloud by creating products of the device and deploying the required configuration based on the sensor values.
* Sensor values are plotted in tabular format, as sensors are continuously taking values and writing them into the cloud.
* Light on-off conditions, door opening conditions, Temperature level raise alarms all the software programmed in the cloud and can be controlled via the internet by logging into the user cloud account.
* Also cloud API is also connected to Twilio, Mailgun, Bulk SMS to send reports to the user on a timely basis or for the accidental case.
21 May 2019
We aspire to become a platform that inspire you to create and helps you become self reliant with your skills and proof of work.