Jaypee University of Information Technology
I Started my Freelance Journey as Scientific Illustrator when I was 16 years old
Coordinator of Health Club
Sep 2017–Aug 2018
• Encouraged student interests in crucial health policies and services, in particular on-campus.
• Painted notice board awareness about the significant disease, female hygiene, promote the use of sanitary Napkins.
• Helped to start incineration facilities in girl Hostels.
• Chaired and facilitated Committee meetings to discuss the plan and awareness of health policy.
• Supervised ~50 undergraduate volunteers at each event.
Coordinator of Synapse( Jul 2017-Jan 2019)
Synapse is a technical Club of the Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, that is known for conducting various technical fun events such as modeling, BioCidering, Alumni Meet, webinar session value research.
28 Jan 2019 - Present
We aspire to become a platform that inspire you to create and helps you become self reliant with your skills and proof of work.