- I have been using Notion since 2021 for my personal use and managing my content creation.
- I have also worked with Build Academy, a startup that teaches No-Code and was founded by Vensy Krishna, the Notion India ambassador.
- I am good at Notion. I have built various databases and templates and also have sold them.
- My college, Masters' Union, was going to conduct a skill session on various tools so that students use these tools to be more productive in their lives.
- Notion was on their list and needed someone who could take a session on the tool.
- I pitched in and told I was good at using Notion and then they told me to take the session.
WHAT DID I DO IN THE SESSION?
- In the session, I taught my batchmates the basics of Notion, how it works, what can they do with it, etc
- I taught them live how to build a Student Dashboard to take college notes, manage study material, manage daily to-dos, manage student calendar, etc.
- In the 1 hour session, we all build a 'Student Dashboard'
- Canva: To make the presentation
- Notion: To demonstrate the session and teach it
- In the session, I learned how to speak in front of many people. I made some mistakes, but I learned how to speak.
- I learned to manage people. You need a lot of courage and skill to manage more than 100 people. This session was great as it helped me learn to manage people.
- This is the link to the Student Dashboard that we built. LINK