Greetings to you all 🎉
In this edition, you'll find updates on product features and bug fixes, as well as news about challenges, sessions, and the Fueler community.
Additionally, there are curated blogs and articles for developers and knowledge workers, as well as insights from experts in the field.
Read on to learn more about what's been happening in the world of Fueler. So without further ado, let's dive into the exciting updates we have in store for you this month.”
- For developers who are learning, we started a [specific page](https://fueler.io/blog/dev) for them, you’ll see content around basic development to boost your skills
- For all your ChatGPT Needs, we curated 70+ ChatGPT Prompts for most of your needs
- GPT-4 is gaining crazy popularity, we recently wrote about how can [GPT-4 benefit Knowledge Workers](https://fueler.io/blog/gpt4-for-knowledge-workers)
- Zomato PoW challenge (to write)
- 5 Day Proof of Work Sprint — We hosted a free proof of work sprint for 5 days. I believe it will help all our community folks to be aware of Proof of Work. Proof of Work helps in information asymmetry and is going to play an incredible role in our career.
- We invited Aditya for a Session on Notion for beginners, 35+ Community Folks joined
- We invited Tushar to hose a session on “Freelancer for beginners.”. It was an incredible session, he shared his journey.
- Don't want to miss fueler sessions? Add us to your Google Calender - http://fueler.io/event-calendar
- Aditya Mulukuri hosted the first offline meetup within the college campus of Christ University where he discussed Proof of Work, skills, money making, new trends, and career paths with or without Proof of Work, etc.
- Aquib took a session on Project Documentation on GitHub
- We have a new intern, he sent this email to some of our community folks and we got amazing replies
- Onboarded 100 folks in one day inside our Whatsapp Community
- We hit 1025 members last Monday🥳, We are Fuelers group is now full. You can join our other niche communities - click here
- Polls inside our Fueler Community our going next level
- Proof of Work without a thumbnail won’t get published on Fueler [**Discover**](https://fueler.io/discover), please add a relevant thumbnail while publishing your Proof of Work on Fueler.
- Proof Of Work Growth Chart added in the **[Live Page](https://fueler.io/live)**.
- Some new pages & redirects created [Community](https://fueler.io/community), [Calendar](https://fueler.io/event-calendar), [Playbook](https://fueler.io/playbook)
Bug Fixes & Improvisations
- A bug that was preventing a user from publishing their education from the timeline has been fixed
- A new page was created for all the blogs under the Development category. Now you can read all the dev blogs here
- Timeline Count added under timeline nav in the user’s profile page.
- A bug that was causing issues while updating the user’s profile has been fixed.
We hope you enjoy the new features and improvements! Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.