Fueler is a simple and easy-to-use tool for all your work and collaborations. We are going to show you how you can create your profile on fueler.io in less than 3 minutes in 3 easy steps.
Let’s keep it short and crisp. Because we value your time.
Step 1: Login to your Fueler Dashboard
Congratulations on the invitation. Honestly, you are like an early investor on fueler.io. Thanks for taking interest in.
This is what the Fueler Dashboard looks like. From here you are able to add your work, experience, education, achievements.
Step 2: Choose what you want to upload
- You can upload your work
- You can upload your experiences
- You can upload your education
- You can upload your achievements
Work — Here’s what you can add to your work
Experience — You can add about your experiences
Education — Here you add about places you have been learning from
Achievement — Small or big, WIN in the EOD is super important
Step 3: Add details for your contents
Once you choose any of the options, you can start adding the details
- Title: A catchy title about your content
- Image: Adding a image makes your profile visually attractive. It increases your click-through rates.
- Description: Add a small brief about your content, expression is an art. Always remember there is a reward for expression.
- Date: Add the time as per the event, it will be sorted on the timeline accordingly
- Link: You can share any references to your work published anywhere on the internet. It helps you build credibility and trust.
Your content is now live on Fueler. You can discover what others are building from here
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you find it helpful. Just know that #TeamFueler is always there to help you with it. DM us on Twitter or the best: tell us in our community.