Hello Friends 🙋♂️
Greetings to you all 🎉
This article covers the highlights of Fueler's activities and progress during the month of May. The update includes information on product features, bug fixes, challenges, sessions, and community news.
The article is full of exciting updates and achievements, so keep reading to learn more about what's been happening in the Fueler 😉
- 📧 Cold Emailing Session: We recently had a valuable session on cold emailing hosted by Eswari Sankaranara on LinkedIn. Titled "Cracking The Code: Secrets To Cold Emailing Like a Pro," this session provided expert insights and strategies to master the art of cold emailing.
- 📈 Our community recently discussed how career coaches and HR professionals can showcase their Proof of Work to gain more leverage in high-agency situations. Mimansha has been quietly leveling up her portfolio on fueler.io, and I was recently invited to speak at a marketing-based workshop on the topic.
- 📊 From now on, we'll prioritize folks who have Fueler profiles and Proof of Work when it comes to any opportunity. We believe in walking the talk, and those who are actively working on their PoW deserve our attention.
- 📝 Shreya Sinha Roy shared how she gets FOMO from every 200 to 300 messages every day, but it's impossible for her to keep up with all the insightful conversations in the Fueler group. Make sure to follow our newsletter for weekly updates on what's happening in our community!
- We're also happy to share that an increasing number of brands are scouting for talent through Fueler. Saurabh — the founder of Mulya, an international payment platform, is planing to onboard folks from Fueler 😍
- We launched Fueler Freelancers Membership for our Premium Members
- Fueler has the largest repository of proof-of-work projects, and having a strong profile will always give you an advantage when decision-makers are looking for talent.
- 🎉 Congratulations, Alejandro! A big shoutout to our community member Alejandro for landing a job as a Growth Strategist in a startup! Your achievements inspire us all!
Team and Fueler
- Riten Shifted to Bangalore
- 🎂 Fueler Turns 2: This week, we celebrated Fueler's second anniversary! It has been an incredible journey so far, and I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for your unwavering support and kindness.
- 💼 ADPList Founder Meeting: This week, Riten had the incredible opportunity to meet Felix Lee, the founder of ADPList, a remarkable individual in the design industry. I shared a photo from our meeting with the community, and it was a memorable moment for me. Connecting with industry leaders helps us broaden our horizons and create valuable relationships.
- Simplified the signup process for a faster and smoother onboarding experience
- Introducing Fueler Membership @ Rs. 1499/Year
- Introducing a WhatsApp CTA for easy communication with customer support
Bug Fixes & Improvisations
- Typo Update: Fueler Bucket Replaced with Custom Portfolio
- Success Message added, on sending emails to connect with users, a success message will be displayed in the popup.
- UPI Payment description added in the Payment Page
- A bug due to which the background image on the user’s stats page was not showing has been fixed.
- Optimized the mobile experience for better usability on smaller screens
- Various improvisations were done for better user experience